We believe passionately in professionalising sales
We design training solutions tailored to meet each client’s market context.
Our solutions are leading-edge, activity-based and under-pinned by competency frameworks to embed learning and improve performance over time.
As Licensed Practitioners for Insights Discovery, we work
with organisations to improve team working and interpersonal
relationships to deliver better performance.
Discovery Case Study
Our client is an international drinks business. A leader in its category in the UK, the Sales Leadership Team wanted to continue the stellar growth they have enjoyed by developing the capabilities of their people.
The multi-channel sales team, comprising National Account and Field Sales personnel, had a range of skills and experience, but no consistent approach to improving performance standards. Developed in line with a competency framework, an Academy approach was designed that comprised the following modules: Selling & Influencing, Advanced Negotiation, Commercial Awareness, Coaching & Leadership and Strategic Account Management.
As part of our client’s commitment all sales employees have been exposed to at least two of the modules over the course of 12 months. Each employee will continue to attend the relevant programmes in the Academy as they develop their sales career.
Our client has been delighted with the success of the Academy approach…”The sales training we have undertaken with KAMBridge has been excellent. It has exceeded our expectations – our sales team now has a common language and there has been a very clear rise in the level of capability amongst everyone. Even me! Our business is enjoying double-digit volume and value growth and there is no doubt in my mind that the Academy programmes have had a significant part to play. Importantly, the skills the guys have acquired will help us continue to grow” says Anthony (Sales Director).
Selling & Influencing
- 2 day leading-edge sales & influencing programme for 8-12 delegates
- Reveals how to effectively engage decision-makers and stakeholders – and why they are different
- Introduces a highly effective influencing model designed to win more pitches
- Reveals tactics & process for securing better results
- 2 day programme to improve business decision-making
- Ensures sales team understand how value is added to both customers and own business
- Covers customer KPI’s, “buyer maths”, articulating category growth and tailoring value propositions
- Customers say yes more often given your stronger proposals
Coaching & Leading
- Tools and techniques for effective team development
- Supports 1st line managers in coaching individuals to achieve target skills standards
- Provides techniques to improve individual motivation and team performance
- Enables focused development discussions and succession planning
Key Account Management
- 1 day workshop helping clients re-validate their key account strategy and approach to account management
- A 5 step review process to deliver improved margins
- Strategic assessment to determine if you are over or under resourcing
- Best practice approach to planning & review to embed and optimise performance
- 2 day programme for 8 – 12 delegates focused on maximising deal value
- Combines latest thinking with tailored role plays
- Explores Distributive & Integrative approaches
- Equips delegates with tools they need to hold deal value against customer challenge